Our upcoming poetry and short story anthology is “Rainbows & Daydreams: A Collection of Original Children’s Poetry and short stories by Various Authors. We are on the lookout for unpublished poems in the English language.
• Poets may submit one poem and/or one short story (400-600 words)
• Poems must be only 4 to 5 stanzas in the English language.
• We only accept new works and will not accept any work that was previously published in any anthology (poems that have been posted on Facebook that have not been accepted by online or print anthologies or journals are eligible).
1. Copy your submissions to an email as a single document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. or you may use the form below. The subject of the email should be [Submission: Rainbows & Daydreams]. All other titles will be considered and the anthology title (“Rainbows & Daydreams”) will not be accepted. In the body of your email, please include your bio of not more than 50 words written in Third person format ( if you submitted your Bio to previous Anthologies ,please submit your Bio again, a submission without a Bio will be declined, we won’t be notifying you as this is already written on our Guidelines.
2. The deadline that your poems should reach us is 10th August 2022. The anthology will be published by McKinley Publishing Hub and we hope to launch it by September 25th.
3. Please no pdf attachments. We won’t be notifying you if you submitted a pdf attachment, please know that it will automatically be rejected.
4. Those who completed the submission form will receive notification that the MPH team has received your submissions, via email within 48-72 hours. However, the review process may take up to four weeks. We will contact you once a decision whether accepted or rejected has been reached.
We look forward to receiving work that depicts eclectic styles and interests!
Submission Form Has Been Removed, We are in the process of Proofreading Editing the Manuscript.
FOLLOW SPxM group on FB for Important Announcements https://www.facebook.com/groups/888688195184126/
FOLLOW MCKINLEY PUBLISHING HUB OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE
Follow The Passion of Poetry FB group by Ms Annette Tarpley